Keep a Watchful Eye on What’s Behind You
– Shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
– View footage on your navigator display (navigator sold separately)
– Wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes
– Wirelessly transmits video up to 10 meters
– Rugged enough to withstand harsh weather
– Allows up to four cameras to be used together
– Integrates with many nüvi
Please note: Professional installation is required. Installation cost is not included.
A quality backup camera like the Garmin BC 30 can significantly enhance rearward visibility for drivers and, thus, help minimize the risk of “blind zone” accidents whenever your vehicle is moving in reverse.
Take the Worry out of Backing Up
When paired with a compatible GPS navigator, the BC 30 wireless backup camera helps you easily spot vehicles, pedestrians, pets and other hard-to-see obstructions behind your vehicle. If the camera is wired to your reverse lights for power, your navigator can automatically display camera footage every time the vehicle is shifted into reverse – and go back into navigation mode when shifted into a forward gear.
See Clearly What Needs to be Seen
As another option, you can wire the system to constant power, which allows you to toggle between the navigation display and backup display modes at the press of a button. The transmitter will send camera footage to your navigator’s receiver mounted up to 45 feet (13.7 meters) away (range varies based on installation; some vehicles may require an extension cable, sold separately).
Professional Installation Recommended
Please note: Professional installation is required. Installation cost is not included. For installation, Garmin recommends taking the BC 30 to a professional Electronics installer.